View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 05:47 PM   #380
I, Vettezuki

Default MP112 vs. 174

What are the blower dynamics of the MagnaCharger MP112 vs. the Holley 174?

As I mentioned earlier, there is a seller on eBay that has brand new MP112 carburated models for $500 (just the blower, no intake or pulleys). Pacific Performance, where I got the heads, actually made and apparently still has in stock a couple offset Dizzie drives that take an MSD cap. They were specifically designed to give clearance to Roots blowers on 289/302 SBF. We'd have to modifiy an intake or create and adapter for the MP112, as well as figure out front drive, but this is possible. Just throwing it out as an option. I'll call PSE on Monday to see what they can do with the 174.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)