View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 12:04 PM   #4
I, Vettezuki

To play Devil's Advocate for just a second, maybe it has more to do with the fact they're calling you about something they know little to nothing about. This knowledge is so deeply ingrained in your brain that a person who knows little to nothing about it seems like a slug. Probably not though. What does surprise me is how many people have a hard time thinking through a problem. And I'm with Big G on this one, this is to an extent a learned skill and it's a failure of our school system. I wouldn't pin it all on Party D though, I think some of has to do with the gubment trying stamp out good little citizens that don't ask too many pointed questions. Not so much an overt strategy as it is group non-think.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)