Thread: Conspiracy
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 01:37 PM   #495

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
Don't be shy here, say what you really think.

I have nothing aginst DB myself. BUT!!! What we have read here and on VM is very damning for DB. I have tried to help him a number of times myself. I have read his posts on CF and found them ......well.... "wanting"...(for lack of a better term) in detail and some not even close to being correct. I hope all this will be done with when RED gets his money (which according to RED should be soon).
Afraid I have to agree with you, sorry to have to come to that conclusion....

I too have talked with him over this problem last month in fact as I recall was the last .comm on it....I have to delete files for over crapasshity about once a month.....

so the notes are gone....but at this point, I have to agree with most of the above, and Glad Mike/RED, got his money back, if the m/o don't bounce....

Anti GENE....very funny.....I agree with your concept Jphil, but you ignore ONE main salient point, just WHO has to out of the generosity of their pockets, pay the BILLS and do the efforts to keep the site running seems to me the efforts need be paid for, much less the certainty of the BILLS/costs being paid....

but I have no stake in VM or here for that matter, or there, never did contribute any money, really....do business like all of us with sponsors, so they can pay for addy work...what goes around comes around, and Jphil is a a olde tyme hippie I guess....