Thread: Conspiracy
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 12:40 PM   #490
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhil View Post
Hey dudes.

Just joined up to put my thoughts in.....I think Saudi hit it right on the head, I agree completely. Along with everyone else's comments, from long ago it would bother me greatly how when called on an erroneous statement, d_b would go back & edit his post and then claim he never said it. I saw that too many times.
But he will never ever admit he's been wrong about anything, he's psychotic in that way. He KNOWS he does nothing wrong, everybody else is just jealous and wants to bring him down. He KNOWS he is a good & just man, only sharing his vast knowledge & help without any expectation of recompense. The adulation feeds his ego and his humble charade makes him all the more lovable. Rejection & anonimity are his biggest fears, the monsters in his closet he cannot face.
I had enough of his bullshit long ago, and I too exchanged several long e-mails with him trying to explain where this anymosity toward him came from and ways he might reduce it. He did not get my point at all, but went on & on & on about what good work he doing and how so many people appreciated it and he was only helping those in need. When I came to see that he truly is incapable of understanding it, I gave up. I have stayed neutral about him until lately. Now I am apathetic, I really don't give shit what happens to him. But if it will make him Shut The Fuck Up, then I am all for whatever it takes.

John

Don't be shy here, say what you really think.

I have nothing aginst DB myself. BUT!!! What we have read here and on VM is very damning for DB. I have tried to help him a number of times myself. I have read his posts on CF and found them ......well.... "wanting"...(for lack of a better term) in detail and some not even close to being correct. I hope all this will be done with when RED gets his money (which according to RED should be soon).
2016 Nissan Altma