Thread: Conspiracy
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 11:24 AM   #467

Quote:
Originally Posted by redvetracr View Post
have you sent crossram a PM asking why your thread was locked? you might try that, I might also ask if you were interested in where he was why wouldn`t you go directly to the source and send him a PM?.....we all have and have had the same frustrations with db and the CF mods who seem to lock and sanitize threads where he has stepped in shit while they all claim they are not protecting him...have you noticed very few of the original C-3 group still there posting? members from say 1999-2000? probably not they are all at VM or posting here.
Thanks for the tip, but ... No I have not PM'd crossram ... I do not plan to ... he/she should have emailed me rather than me find an explanation elsewhere as why it's locked. I don't do IM/PM anyway but no email between crossram & me either. If the thread had been particularly abusive/derogatory I could agree it'd be locked ... but I cannot see any derogatory or abuse in it at all. I've had only a very few folks nick me personally with a remark at CF only maybe twice ... but it was far more than anything in the above (don't take much as there's nothing in the above locked CF thread) ... and I didn't whine to a mod ... I never got an apology and nobody locked the thread. Oh yes, I've noticed the absence of older names at CF ... much of its former knowledgebase gone ... and like a Madoff sure thing ... perhaps never to return.

Until I read this thread here at MG I was also unaware that many folks had complained to CF mods re: DB bad advice. Sanitizing all new too. But, I knew of the bad advice all too well.

I don't owe CF a thing and, for the most part, vice versa. However, me thinks crossram crossed the line and I should have gotten a brief or an apology or both from CF.

The following:
(1) the reports of CF sanitizing DB are so very numerous there's likely some substance there, and...
(2) DB continued/continues to field bad advice at CF and ...
(3) CF mod locked my thread above that was not abusive/derogatory ...

in my mind are adequate to indict CF management in the court of clowns.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate anyone referenced here; some may be jerks or thieves or fools ... I dunno? But I don't hate em. By the same token, since I didn't know him, I didn't hate Ted Bundy either ... but I hate what he did & I'm glad he can't do it again.

Perhaps my clicks/traffic/advice/time might be better spent somewhere other than CF? ... we'll see.

Thanks for the welcome y'all!