View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 09:33 PM   #22
I, Vettezuki

It's in Gavilin Hills/Lake Matthews area. I will be making a kind of RV/Trailer pad with hookups so people can visit. Me mum will actually be staying on weekends in her big travel trailer. And yes, I have casual ideas about building additional homes on it for family or something like that. Finally, yes an AWD Subie, etc., would be perfectly fine.

This is all dependent on my scheming to work out. I have so little time to mess with this that everything has to go off like clock work and to get a little lucky. It will probably all come down to whether we can sell our house fast enough and the seller of this property taking our fairly low-ball offer (and nothing ominous popping up during inspections). But it is doable and we are pursuing it. We'll see.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)