View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 12:51 AM   #26
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
While I'd personally privatize LEO into firms that are contracted by cities, or at least do away with ALL government defined benefit pensions, they do exist and you have to consider that. CA's are seriously fucking insane. It's part of the problem we have as ever larger amounts of taxes do nothing but pay for obligations made in the past to people who aren't even doing anything (and many cases did little worthwhile to begin with.) Those are my gentle thoughts.
I agree, completely. The people who are applying, and working, are there simply for the listed reasons. Privatizing agencies with higher standard would make the job less desirable for people not motivated for the actual work. It disgusts me to see fat fucking overweight piece of shit officers that hang out at the local 7/11 for hours.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!