View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 12:23 AM   #79
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstshadow View Post
We had a new focus for less than 24 hours, it was falling apart and the quality control wasn't great so we took it back

It was a basic focus hatch with the dct (what an... interesting transmission.)

Passenger front door was catching on the rear door's weather seal, front brakes were dragging, radio/bluetooth froze up, rear seatback wouldn't latch into place. Inside made us feel very claustrophobic!

My new Mazda3 hatch on the other hand with 2.5L 6 speed auto (manual becoming available this year for this motor!) has been nothing but fantastic. 180ish hp/tq and I average 28mpg city, no problems with it over the 3 months and 2k+ miles I've put on it, absolutely love it
I'm not sure what year you had but I have a hard time believing that all went down in a 24 hour period without noticing it on the test drive or before purchasing it. I had one for a week and loved it, Ray has one and is thoroughly pleased with it as well.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!