Thread: Tesla Model 3
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 11:06 PM   #19
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian View Post
I bet it makes more power than you think. Was it in the 80's when they were doing those dolor powered only races across Australia? That was back then and solar technology has made a few improvements since then. Think about it, how often does it rain out here? 99.9999999999% of the days are however many hours of free power.
I learned that from a review. It's nothing much compared to what electric motors for what a full size car require. Panels, especially effecient ones, are bat shit crazy expensive/watt.

The cars you are referring to were money no object, covered in panels, extremely light, raced in full sun. These are regular heavy cars, small surface area, money very definitely an object, will be sold and used all over, etc.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)