Thread: Tesla Model 3
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 02:25 AM   #5
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
And you gave me shit about where I would fill up my diesel on a long trip.

I think its a good idea, but the fact that those cars do not come with a little generator is absurd. I understand that it would hurt their gas free product image, but really? Stick a little super efficient quiet 1 hp Honda generator under the spare trunk location and let the damn thing charge itself so you can make it to Vegas. Doesnt HAVE to be a hybrid.
I don't recall giving you shit about diesel, but if I did, you probably deserved it.

Elon Musk does not fuck around. He's building infrastructure in addition to having radically more mileage capacity than any other all electric. He's striding into the future.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)