Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 02:01 PM   #10
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgn8711 View Post
. . .Ben I don't see many women on top of the podium in...well...any racing...
I'm not saying their equally represented, but in the entire world of competitive sports, it is one of the VERY few where women can and have beat their male competitors in straight up competition.

Here's a classic
http://www.muldowney.com/index.htm

Danica Patrick, while not a champion, has been consistently faster than the majority of an otherwise all male field. There have been very competitive women drivers in Endurance racing, etc.

Women are generally physically capable of being very competitive in any form of motorsport. What they lack (admidettedly physical) isn't the necessary, strength, speed or endurance, but the mystical power of testosterone. That great hormone that makes men want to crush their competitors without mercy or compassion. For example, the way I treat Sean at the track. . . . I'm really going to regret this if he ever gets faster than me. . . if.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)