View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 05:46 PM   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodsknockin View Post
I don't have an issue with the truth but some of you slant the truth to meet your needs and figure if you say it enough times it will become the truth. Misinformation....he was off on some things but he is young and you guys could have chosen a better way to correct his misinformation than you did.
I have a list and its a long list of links of misinformation. I had a feeling that some day this would have to be proved. For those of us that are learning all that is needed, no one needs to filter thru this junk on a daily basis. These folks that have corrected these problems have saved major $$$$. If these so_called bad guys didn't single out D_B for the wrong he did to RED all this would have been washed away.

Read this Thread: Really read it and see the arrogance. There are alot of folks and a Mod that that need to do some apoligizing.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c3-t...tec-heads.html

In post #1 the link was sanitized by a Mod.

And I am to assume are protecting the truthfull.

12-01-2008, 07:43 PM #4
Durango_Boy
CF Senior Member

I spoke up in the other thread. This one will probably get locked too.
There has not been a lapse in communication between Mike and I, and he knows that. Come to think of it 3 emails have gone back and forth between Mike and I just today...one because of these very threads.

Public forum bashing is petty, as is accusing someone of scamming them.

Now I'll start with miss information.

Guess an estimate of what this would cost$$$$ if not corrected.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c3-g...-question.html

Defend D_B on these two links. I have no interest in debating this with you just to educate. When your done with these I'll give you a few more to "analize"

Lets see how long you want to put up being the "GREAT DEFENDER"

Michael.

Last edited by mdbelanger : 01-06-2009 at 05:48 PM. Reason: D_D corrected to D_B