View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 01:32 PM   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodsknockin View Post
I've never "even" talked to DB on the phone.

I don't have an issue with the truth but some of you slant the truth to meet your needs and figure if you say it enough times it will become the truth. Misinformation....he was off on some things but he is young and you guys could have chosen a better way to correct his misinformation than you did.

WRONG!! Quoting what DB posts is hardly slanting the truth. It's exposing bullshit. Get a clue pops...and I can call you pops because I am 59...DB has one and only one interest at CF....impressing the newbs. Oh yeah...and having more posts than anyone else. I challenged DB to remove all those pretty post count stars and he suddenly disappeared. I even offered to remove all my stars so that he wouldn't be lonely. He USES those stars as a type of "authoritative indicator"....like he has them because he is so smart about Vettes and posts all those wonderful INCORRECT answers.

I can't explain it I arrived a short time after DB did. So I don't know how you guys acted before I only know how you acted when I got there.

So now you are admitting you are talking out your ass becasue you haven't the foggiest idea about what CF was like befor DB. So you have NO frame of reference as far as what DB has done to CF. Wonderful.

Because you guys were used to being king of your sandbox.When you handled DBs misinformation in the wrong way and the other members began to complain to the mods and the mods ask you guys to stop you ripped into the mods blaming everyone but yourselves. You guys would still be there today if you would have handled things better instead of having to go to Digital Corvettes and showing your asses over there and getting banned and then having to start your own forum because you don't (as a group) play well with others. Twin Turbo needed a site where he could be boss and be surrounded by yes guys ==== "Vettemod". Guys sign up but find usually less than 20 guys per day visit VM and its very boring.

NONE of us were "King of the Hill" at CF because we were all INDIVIDUALS. We may have exchanged ideas or opinions, but there was no secret society of the "gang of 12" that went around messing with people. We just happened to get together AFTER DB started posting bullshit and incorrect information and we noticed that we were the ones correcting him. There WAS NO "King of the Hill" until DB arrived and became a major post whore at CF. Then HE became self-appointed "King of the Hill" and the mods let him get away with it. Now he is out of control and the mods are in his pocket. I'm still amazed he is banned at CF. He must have done something VERY wrong for that to happen.

Dep