View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 03:45 PM   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
Rodsknockin the wording and spelling of your posts portray a 15 year kid with no friends. I haven't met any of the guys who came over from VM but from what they have posted they seem to be good guys and actually contribute to the forum. I've had my arguments with a couple (DJ Dep and big_G) but we were able to see each others points and resolve our differences. No biggy.

You on the otherhand have not contributed anything to this site besides name calling and insults. Your first post you tried to make the impression that you were some kind of investigator. What is it that you really do? If you need help I'll start.

My name is Ron and I am 38 years old. I'm a Technical Systems Analyst for a POS (Point Of Sale) manufacturer. My brother is also on this site. He is Throttle Crazy. His name is Phil and he is 35 and is a Service Manager for a Chevrolet dealership.

Now why don't you be honest (if you can) and tell everyone who you really are and what it is that you do?
First I've done very little name calling in comparison.Second if someone calls you in the middle of the night and tells you your house is on fire and your able to get your family out before the entire house goes up in smoke does it matter who the caller was ?
I take it you didnt go over to CF and search the archives for what really happened.If you did you would see it didnt happen how the boys said.
If you dont want to go to CF then go to Digital Corvette and search out the owner Patrick and ask him about these guys.He had to boot most of them including one of the owners of Vettmod-Twin Turbo (posts as Vtwin).
Ron you seem to be a reasonable guy if you think I'm some kind of lying trouble maker have you ask yourself what my motive might be ?
I know you have heard the saying "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink".I've tried to warn you guys maybe you will believe it if it comes from owner of Digital Corvette. If you would like and if I can find it,I will bring you a link to the last thread when Patrick told Twin Turbo he would lift his ban on him so he could come back and explain himself. TT ran like a little girl.
Ron DJ Dep was just feeling you out,its the way he works.He has had more bans than most of them.