View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 11:39 PM   #17
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
hmmm the how much meth is ran and how it kicks in question is actually a really good one im interested in the answer!

unless he has a stand alone ems then i doubt he is running it full time.

also if it where running full time then the 5 gal would go out on him quick.

the only thing i could think of is its activated when his vtec kicks in *no this isnt a honda joke* that would make the most sense, being as how vtec raises not only timing but compression and just like boost when the hightend compression kicks in thats when he would need a higher octane fuel to not detonate. thats my theory on how he's running his.

but i wanna here it from the horses mouth and see how close i got.
As I recall from bgn8711s Turbo Buick, the alcohol pump gets it's signal from the MAF, so it's continuously variable. Then you have a manual "trim" to turn it up or down, so nothing under low boost, bunches with heavy boost. In short pump controlled by MAF signal. Have no idea here.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)