View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 04:27 AM   #115
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Damn. I'm considerably lighter, somewhat less powerful, but not a lot, but much slower. I wonder what the most important differences are. I think it's probably track>suspension>transmission>driver.

I put track number 1, because my 60' was a little better at Irwindale, but my 1/8 ET and trap were considerably higher.

Suspension next for planting and best 60'. Basically I have an ancient IRS and it's hard to boot. Ok for farting around, not so good for drag or best track performance (does weird shit under hard braking).

Transmission next as I'm undoubtedly losing more time between shifts, but not as much time as above factors.

Driver is not particularly relevant here as the car and everything else are so different. Maybe you or Ron could get an extra <=.2~ at Fontana based on way more experience, but I'd be surprised if it was much more than that.

Mustangs are better, duh. <------ (Because without that people might take it the wrong way.)
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!