View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 05:33 PM   #13
I, Vettezuki

I think a 911 was among my first favorite cars too, maybe back around 12 years old.

I'm thinking that once I get rid of the Aveo and the Fox, to go a slightly different direction with the Snake. Namely forget the blower, put in the TII rear and basically stock running gear, finish the NA 5.0 and use it as a poor man's track day/autoX. The C3 will remain a looonng term project to make cooler. Sooner rather than later though I'd like to do a Guldstrand 5-link at his shop while he's still around. It all depends on money and I haven't been catching any breaks in that department for a while.

My brother has the VG30ET and trans from Ron's old 300Z waiting for a 240 someday.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)