View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 04:32 AM   #25
I, Vettezuki

All who have been here for a while know that I do not intervene much. This is because I ultimately believe in people's ability to be decent with one another, or to at least ignore one another when they are annoyed. This has mostly worked well, for an admittedly tiny site for 10 years now and I'd like to keep it that way.

At this point, you two have basically a few choices: 1) engage each other in a more positive way 2) ignore each other or 3) take it to the Drunken Brawl Cafe, currently hidden, where there are borderline no rules until you burn out your conflict and fall back to 1, or 2. These are your choices not mine as I respect you as adults to find your own way. You both love cars, but have different specific interests and are in different stages of life, resources, and abilities.

What's it going to be?

I'm posting this here for transparency.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)