Thread: Conspiracy
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 12:36 PM   #426
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
My posting here was not planned and I am part of no conspiracy I am aware of. I happened to see motorgen referred to in a couple posts over on VM. The name motorgen went over my head until I decided to do a search and up came this site. More searching brought me to this thread. It was almost shocking for me to find this exchange and not be aware of its existance. As I said, I don't have alot of time for the internet. In any event, I'm not interested in putting anyone down or finding fault. All I want to do is get my money refunded asap so I can get back on track. This has already taken me away from my goals and set me behind. Make no mistake, after I'm back on track you won't have me around, so get me back on track by doing the right thing.

I don't have a problem taking your heads with the steam holes drilled. They can be plugged and put back on a 350. Of course, I'd rather have my money, but the offer to accept your heads and intake stand. I don't need hydroboost, so that unit won't help me.
First of all, welcome to the board. Please feel free to stick around after this whole thing is resolved by the way. As for the offer of taking the heads, that sounds like a reasonable compromise on your part and if you can get them faster than the cash seems like a good idea. How about it Durango?