View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 10:31 AM   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
From what I have figured out. The Mustang II with joes engine would be the cheapest. Next would be the RX7 with SBC-only because that has been done many times before. Lastly would be the RX7 with the FORD of joes.

I've decided that the Mustang II with FORD power is our best option-if a body can be found.

Brutal has spoken.

Before everyone goes postal-if we go the cheapest with body and engine-then we have more money for suspension work and interior safety equipment.
If we go with my engine, I think we should pull the heads and have you work some of your magic on them. One of the reasons I pulled this engine for the 347 was because of the heads. They don't breathe very well. The exhaust ports especially need work.

Originally I was just gonna get a set of aluminum heads for it, but then I got a real hard-on for the blown 347 stroker.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HP numbers are good and all, but they are like asking someone how much they can bench. What difference does it make if I can still kick your ass?