View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 02:09 AM   #523
pain's fun, hit me again

Everything went fine up until I realized I was shorted a ring, well the center spring section of the oil ring set.
Since I want the ability to grow in the future I set the ring gaps a little larger than a standard boosted application. .65mm on the top ring, and .76mm on the bottom ring.

So I put 7 pistons in until I can track down another spring ring, everything else went fine. Just need to torque everything down once I get a stretch gauge and bring my torque wrench to the shop.

Here's the pretty stuff

Coated race bearings

I was worried the pistons wouldn't come in below the deck, they did. Rough measurements are .010, i'll know exactly when I degree the cam

Gapping fun

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!