View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 11:40 PM   #2359
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
Of course variable timing is like VTEC sure he has 100 rwhp more, but its all over when my VTEC kicks in! LOL. Guy, let me know when your ready to stop Internet bench racing for Ron and your ready to get with me on the track.

Ben, get off your ass and get a but swinger smiley.
Who's the ass swinger here? Every time I post you make a comment about my work being based off of google.

I'm done getting into it with you, when my bottom of the barrel priority of racing a car that I don't give a shit about comes to fruition I hope that your new technology takes out my $8200 budget build. Until then I will enjoy the build and focus on shit in my life that really matters.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!