View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 09:38 PM   #61
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by big2bird View Post
Other than test driving the original Mazda RX in HS, I don't know squat about them.(Still have the original 1st year brochure)
Are they unibody or frame? Morphing a car without a frame is tough. Chopping up the required room weakens them alot.
After trashing the driveline and rear, all you really have is a shell and front susp.
If it's a 75 or newer, which an RX7 is, it's gonna be a track car, since smog is totally out.
I wish Bob and I hadn't flipped his sons old race ready Vega. THAT would have been the catz azz. Stripped, tubed, tubbed, and reworked front and 9"rear.
They are unibody. I'm not sure how much chopping is really required in this case. Apparently show car registration allows it to be driven on the street for a limited number of miles.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)