View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 05:44 PM   #15
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
Not too much. The bigger PD type blowers really go up in price quickly when you start getting to the bigger sizes. The Hellion single turbo kit and the FRSC are both $6500. That's a really good price for a intercooled turbo or SC. I got some time. I would love a 4 liter whipe or Kennebell blower I just got to compare the cost.
I wouldn't expect the price to jump so much given the basic construction is the same, it's just case length and rotors AIR, so it's not a cost of production issue I don't think. Then again, if it's rare but highly demanded, they can command a higher premium anyway.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)