View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 05:40 PM   #42
Internet Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Did you make sure to read everything?
I did the whole thread.

-In his first response he stated "We ship everything" not I. Indicating that he is not the guy in the shop or shipping parts.

-He states that "some customers don't want the manufacturers seal broken" indicating that he is sensitive to the issue of open packages and was not aware of the details specific to your issue.

-He finishes with "let me know what you find out about the crankshaft and what you'd like to do" indicating that his primary concern is to make the situation right not blame UPS.

-"You have pictures, but you wouldn't provide them" His fourth response in your first post. He is confused as fuck because you refused a FULL REFUND with the offer to reimburse shipping. If you are not happy and don't trust them then why try to get another crank instead of just getting the money back? I wouldn't send you a crank you're pissed and acting irrational. I agree with his concern that you were just going to keep them both. As the consumer if he doesn't refund the money when you send it back you can go to Visa, Ebay and Chase.

-In post #24 he states that you didn't provide the photos until after the claim to Ebay and states that you are lying about the UPS claim.

-Frankly as soon as he offers up the refund and shipping why do you care about his beef with UPS. That's his battle to fight not yours.

-NO WHERE DO YOU QUITE HIM AS STATING THAT HE SHIPS EVERYTHING HIMSELF.

-I gone through this shit a bunch of times with many vendors and many parts. They will refund, pay for shipping and not charge a "re-stocking fee" when in error. This vendor offered you everything that a reasonable customer would expect In Post #1 response #2.

So Yes I did read the entire post and then re-read the entire thing. I'm sorry if I read through the assumptions and bullshit. I will try to ignore the facts and statements YOU present.
2009 Jetta Auto 2.5 liter