Thread: Conspiracy
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 09:49 AM   #377

Quote:
Originally Posted by big2bird View Post
I can't. I was banned during the great "Cover up DB's ass again " copywrite paper scandel of 07.
Oh my gosh your still whining because you couldnt get your way. I can just see you now laying on the floor kicking and screaming.
You VM boys have always whined about DB having the mods in his pocket.He didnt have them in his pocket,the mods decided you guys were in the wrong and you got banned for it-because you BROKE the rules.
And talking about having mods in your pocket at CF geesh --your all hypocrites.Go back to Page 27 post #268 in this thread and read how Twin Turbo owner of Vettemod openly admits that you guys helped that nut Patrocinum get info about DB to put on his website.You guys thought you could bury DB by siding with this nut and you guys got stabbed in the nuts by him. VM boys ---wise up --all your comments are in the archives of several forums.You guys need to go back to your very lonely little forum (14 guys a day) and play amongst yourselves.(before I really start digging into the archives)
800 members.....Bull

Better yet I just went and got post #268.....Who is this guy calling a Hoodlum?

Yesterday, 10:48 PM

Twin_Turbo
| Dr. Crankenstein
My Photos: (402)

That abcoremedical guy used to post here under the name Patrocinum but after people here tried to help him (I know some people helped him get the info he posted on his website because most of it had been sanitized) instead of being thankful for the help and trying to get along here he made a stink and basically bit the hand that fed him. He is to this day the only banned person on this forum.

That's what I find most amazing, with the bad rep some of you hoodlums have over on CF, I don't undertstand why none of you are banned here
Most users ever online simultaneously was 57, 06-24-2008 at 03:44 AM.