Thread: Conspiracy
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 09:04 AM   #374
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
I just have fun dissecting things sometimes while I'm waiting for toast.

Apparently not . . . sexist. Back to the IT bit later.

So DB recommenced a good read of crap to waste your time on?

So you're an IT guy with your own shop? That's a lot of work.

Mere hundreds? I think I've hit that level and certainly consider myself an amateur.

Thought you were an IT guy.

Let me be clear. Hell, I'll take you at your word. I do charity work and always admonish my young friends to do the same. Guess what I can't do. When I get my mortgage each month I don't get to say, "yeah, sorry I don't have the payment. But you know I volunteered a lot last summer. Will you take partial payment?" That would be met with a polite chuckle I'm sure.

That isn't rarified air here. That's all I'm going to say about that before it gets really lame.

Must . . . resist. . . . temp . . . tation. Bad Vettezuk. Bad.

I feel a tear trickling down my face. Sadly not everyone seems to have had this experience. They're expressing their opinion, which is coming from a different POV.

Ok, I actually kinda agree with on this one. I don't get it. But I'm a happy person because I don't go through life needing to understand why everyone does what they do.

Business tip: Mixed results are shit. Consistency and professionalism are everything. Make that one to live by and you'll be far better off.

Maybe most of the country is learning a lesson like DB is learning. . . but that's a thread for the P&R Forum.

Ah, toast is done. Peace.

2016 Nissan Altma