View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 04:06 PM   #6
I, Vettezuki

Not that I'm recommending this but technically, I think you are within the law to detain him whether he swung on you or not. Basically he's committing a crime, vandalism, that you were first person witness to. Citizens arrest, but I'm not sure if there are any serious legal boundaries on applying it or not. AFIK, Police in America are technically just civilians "deputized" and trained to carry out law enforcement functions, but civilians are within the law to do many things a cop does. Whether cops would give you shit for doing it or not is a different story, but I am curious about the law from a technical POV.

enkei?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)