Thread: C7 review
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 01:49 AM   #21
I, Vettezuki

The economic explanation is pretty simple and sort of what Carlos was hinting at. Mustangs have everything from wonderful, beautiful, expertly done modifications to . . . uh, I think you missed a spot . . with the duck tape. Vettes don't have that kind of spread. Not even in the South where they are pretty common and fairly cheap do they reach quite the same, errr, bottom. The reason is entry level price and availability. That's it. Keep going up the spectrum and you see less modification at all. How many modified Ferraris are there?

It's actually a pretty interesting sociological/economic subject.

But when I typed in American Rice Mustang and that popped up, I knew I had to pull the pin on the grenade and toss it in the room. Boooom muthafuckas!

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)