View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 02:42 PM   #1957
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
The government. Id hate to see your face every year as you do your taxes.

Looks cool btw!
I automate that process and keep it as far out of my mind as possible. As a business owner, some of the extra taxes get really fucking stupid. My personal favorite is the "business property" tax. Let's say you've invested $100k in fixtures, machines, whatever. CA levies a 1% tax on that. Why? Because they can. Simple takings. No value return. You kill yourself to build your business and provide something to the public, and the mafia (aka, government) just helps themselves to whatever they want. My brother in his business recently discovered one I didn't even know about. The labor tax. Yes labor tax. If he builds something on spec for someone (he designs and fabricates furniture and stuff) he has to withhold basically a sales tax on his labor.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)