View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 01:12 AM   #1891
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Now bar study, THAT is full fucking time. 12-14 hours a day studying. No sick days, no weekends, no holidays, no date nights with the gf, not even 2 hours to watch the new Batman movie or even a movie at home. For 3-4 months, following 6 months of studying for the bar part-time in school, and then 4-5 months waiting for your results.

Also, probably a whole hell of a lot less fun than training to shoot, drive fast, and kick ass. With no guaranteed job on the other end, a competitive market in a shitty economy, and a fuck load of law school debt. What was I thinking again?
Job guaranteed in cali? Not likely. Have you seen what the CHP academy is like? Sorry but no part of that looks enjoyable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette
I hate to stroke your already huge ego Guy, but I think youll kick ass at the academy. You can already fight and drive well, thatll be a huge advantage. Ill bet a lot of people wont like you, ha.
lol Sensei made a comment "Can you try not to fuck anyone up the first day of the academy?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Fixed.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!