Thread: Conspiracy
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 08:56 AM   #299
Power's off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Moron, you just proved to me beyond ANY doubt that not only are you NOT affiliated with any legal organization whatsoever (as you clearly know nothing about the law) but that you are also most likely DB himself otherwise a close friend.

In the law (unless we're talking about infractions/ strict liability crimes) you need two things to be proven guilty of something. Mens rea (intent) and actus reus (actually doing it). There is no requirement to be aware of the law itself, only a requirement to have the intention to do the act.

Ex. A tribal warrior in LA, CA need not know that it is illegal to commit murder, he simply has to have had the intent to commit murder and then to commit the actual murder. Ignorance of the law in this sense is irrelevant.

In layman's terms, your "little game" (which obviously wasn't really a game, just stupidity on your part ) would have done nothing to prove your 'case.'

You might want to spend some time researching the forum rules to see where this forum stands on impersonation. I know I am.
Perhaps what he "meant to say" was Fegans Law from Oliver Twist?"
"In this life, one thing counts, in the bank, in large amounts. Charities fine, subscribe to mine, you gotta pick a pocket or two."