Thread: Conspiracy
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 06:49 AM   #290

Just a quick heads-up....but in case anyone thinks Durango_Thief left town or was abducted by Hooter girls at gunpoint, I checked the CF and his online light is lit. What seems to have happened is he's sent his surrogates to do his fighting for him. Like I said earlier, V-Twin did such a great job ripping him a new a-hole that he's in lurk mode, if he visits here at all. Plus I think he realizes that the mods here aren't going to protect him like they do at CF...to which I am eternally grateful and have the highest respect for these mods and the forum admin

On the credit card thing...I am aware of and have used credit cards to resolve issues. I've been 100% successful with that method. But I have also been 100% successful with using the resolution center at Ebay to solve my problems. I have used checks or money orders to pay for some items in the past. But it's pretty rare for me to do that nowadays. Only way I would do that now is if the item was less than $25 and I wanted it VERY badly. $25 is the limit I have set for "money risk" on Ebay.