Thread: Conspiracy
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 10:34 AM   #264

this is absolutely 100% untrue and you know it, the thread begging for money was started at CF by dwncchs (who I believe to be YOU). The CF mods chose to lock the thread where red-69 asked db where his heads were (which was his right under their rules), they locked the thread started by dwncchs (YOU) begging for donations when it appeared more questions went unanswered and the members at CF seemed less than sympathetic. I`ll also add it`s none of our jobs to nanny for db, if he didn`t know an answer (which is more like normal) than he should have kept him mouth shut. You want to blame us for db and his problems? so who was it that posted a copyrighted informational paper at CF without the authors permission? who was it that interfered in an ebay auction and who was it that sold a set of heads for $770 but after two months of waiting has delivered nothing but a story about a $4300 furnace? lets face facts...db is good for CF he generates hundreds of posts daily and post count/hits translates into internet advertising revenue...please don`t think we are all as naive as you. VM has grown from what db affectionately called the DD (dirty dozen which actually stood for the "dozen defectors", even though there weren`t 12 of us) to about 800 members, how do you account for that? or are all 800 (minus 18436572 of course) trouble makers? I will also add db has used the DD reference so much one mod told me "once more and he will be banned" they also have one member at VM named 18436572 who I believe to also be you...continue to blame whoever you like but the facts say db did this to himself.