Thread: Conspiracy
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 10:03 AM   #262
Power's off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodsknockin View Post
To you guys at Motorgen.I appoligize for this feud being carried out here at Motorgen but it was the boys from Vettemod that brought it here.Not true. DB did NOT post here for 4 months, untill the day I joined.These boys have hated hated hated DB for a very long time and they will stop at nothing to discredit him.He does that all by himselfI agree he needs to get the money to the guy for the heads.DUHWhat if all that DB said is true and he just doesn’t have the money.Not everybody has someone to go to that will bail them out.Look outside, people are loosing their houses is it such a stretch to think DB just screwed up and got himself in a bad financial bind? What about Red's financial bind?
As I said these guys will stop at nothing and now they actually have something they can focus on.Red69 (the guy that’s out the $770)made a post suggesting the guys at CF take up a collection and give him his money because he really needed it.Not true. YOU didA short time later supposabley with Reds permission a thread was started to raise the money.The thread ran for a short time during the day while most guys are at work but when the money started to come in Red posted he would not accept the money.Why did he decide not to accept?Simple…the VM boys don’t want Red to get his money because then they have lost their reason to harass DB.Not true. It's just the right thing to do That’s how these guys work. Be careful they don’t come to Motorgen cause a big scene and then leave.They did that at DC.Thats why they had to start Vettemod because they had no where else to go and they don’t get along well with others.Once again not trueAt CF they could have posted correct info to counteract DBs incorrect info and if they would have” left it at that” and others would have merely posted the “I Agree” icon after the correct info things would have been fine.But oh no these guys had to resort to name calling and ganging up which got them in trouble with the mods and other members became irritated with their tactics.Even if DB did post incorrect info sometimes the ganging up gained him enormous sympathy.So the VM boys actually made DB what he is today.THEY made him HUGE and THEY know it.Not true. 40,000 posts in 2 years did that.So they decided if things didn’t go their way they would try and make everyone at CF miserable and blame it on DB.They would come into a thread that was started by a member(not DB) and even if DB didn’t even post in that thread they would start shit.The VM boys made life miserable for the Mods and other members only because of their hatred for DB.Very Sad.Many many people had to put up with their constant abuse.
Of course the Mods are all pieces of shit and are all are in DBs back pocket…..bullshit…these guys had it coming.
Many were banned and many just left.I wont be here too much unless I fined some interesting stuff over in the other sections but you really should keep a close eye on these guys…their only friends are in their tiny group.
You SHOULD know I have had meals with the guys here. I have been on tours with the guys here. It would appear at this time their ONLY concern is your bogus, veiled threats, and the fact YOU joined the same day I did. How CREEPY is that?