View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 02:59 AM   #408
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
I think about coming over to do some work on this car every so often. I want to get a coat of primer on it, but truth be told, I hate sanding, and I dont want to spend a day sanding all of that rust off. So if anyone wants to go down there and sand it, I'll come with the spray gun.

And if you can get some epoxy primer, we dont have to take all of the rust off. It can just be sanded and we can spray right over it. Epoxy primer stops the rust from spreading.
It's on the patio right now. I'm going to put it in the garage within a couple weeks. To be a little more convenient to work on. Touch base on this soon.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)