View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 06:32 AM   #12
Internet Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
The reason for the equipment is because at the time I was driving back and forth from CA to AZ to visit my grandmother a lot. My daughter would not ride in the car for more than 45 minutes (she was 9 months old) so I installed a TV in the rear of our Explorer so that we could go an hour and a half or so before having to pull over and let her get out.

We then bought our Suburban and I installed 2 headrest monitors so both my daughters could have a screen in front of them, 1 flip down for when I had my nieces and nephew with us, 1 in the front passenger visor so my wife could watch and then the head unit has it's own 7 inch screen which is always closed. I also have monitors and subs in my Cobra and the ones still in my Explorer.

My kids are not brats and are very well behaved and very loved. I work from home and spend all my time with my family. You do not know me so do not judge me on what kind of father I am!

Sorry for being upset but I pride myself on being a good father. Anyone who has met me and my children know that to be true.
One of the great things about this site is that most of us have met each other in person at least once. With that i don't think you need to take the time to defend yourself. We all know your a good guy. Just ignore them.