View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 10:36 AM   #19
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
Price for xl650 with case feeder and a few needed items is $1050.00 to my door.

Hornady is going to be about $250 less...not as much as I thought though.

So now what?
I think either is going to be fine. I'd probably lean towards Dillon as it "looks" a little more robust. You're going to be loading mostly/exclusively handgun ammo right? The one thing the guy mentioned about the Hornady that caught my ear was concentricity of the bullet being mated with the case. If you were going to be doing much rifle ammo in particular that you really cared about accuracy and the Hornady was better in this regard with easy of setup or consistency, then I might break towards hornady regardless of price. But, off the top, if the difference is only $250, I'd probably still go Dillon. Tons of accesories and support too.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)