View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 01:54 AM   #1419
FWD = FAIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Did you file a police report? When did this happen? For outright theft you can sue the owner of the business, even if its dissolved.

Did insurance cover any of it? Your bike?

Basically the short version of this story is the guy who stole my heads (Roy) was and still is a BAD ASS machinist that my friend and I along with many other people have used multiple times before. He fixed my block when a piston melted and went to go port my aftermarket heads. Got the block back (did a great job) and my friend got his built LS with ported 243 heads back. Cool my stuff was to be next...then my ferrea valves got "lost in shipping" he said then this that and the other thing happened and he turned off his phone. The guy Roy use to pick up everything from my friends house and then we would just pay him when he came back with paper work and cash. Come to find out he was ripping a few people off and his actual work was shut down for awhile and he was working at friends shops doing the work needed. Which was great work when you got it I guess, but we considered Roy a friend and well he screwed me over and I should have never gone with a "Friend".

The bike got paid off then I bought the Z a few months later and now we are here .