Thread: Conspiracy
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 03:22 AM   #147
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
. . .
In defense of DB on this one, obviously no one really wants to sex a corpse.
Uh, I think they're called necrophiliacs. Though you guys were (I hope) just kidding. As the great Justice Scalia once said, "It's pointless to rule on taste." Hopefully you'll read and absorb Scalia DissentsScalia Dissents . Then let me borrow it because I haven't actually read it yet.

Quote:
And I'm curious, what was this infamous potentially lethal DB post actually about, 140 posts, still no answer.
Within this thread, the following was posited as evidence.
http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showth...1297#post11297

Quote:
Another stupid question, what's wrong with dual alternators? . . .which is not so uncommon in show cars.
This one just sort of answers itself.

Quote:
BTW, if you guys have legal questions I might have the answers. Just bought $770 worth of law school books today. Still need one more. So the answers are all behind me, juuust need to find them.
I have a friend who wonders if he can be extradited to Brazil. PM me when you get a chance.

Quote:
Haha. BTW, I'm with Bird about RodsKnocking, what the hell doesn Megan's Law have to do with anything?
Listen cyberstalker, it's relevant. Don't you care about children?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)