View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 12:43 AM   #603
I, Vettezuki

Fellas. It'll get done and we'll have fun with it. But it has to slot with each of our realities and priorities. From my POV, supporting with time, labor and money, my interest is in a group project. I could go out there by myself some weekends with John, and hammer it out, but that's not why I started it. When Ron comes back on line, and there are at least three of us to work on it at a time, it'll move along just fine. There are no enormous mechanical or expense barriers between here and a working car, just a matter of scheduling in view of things like people having kids, getting married, running other businesses, etc..

Carlos, I fully understand your position. Projects like this always have external contingencies and between both Guy (early on) and Ron (later) having their availability bumped for other priorities, core labor evaporated. This is NOT blame, just a statement of fact. I accept the responsibility for allowing the initial scope to grow too far to alter what the project was actually for. That is my fault.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)