Thread: C7 Revealed
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 09:56 AM   #38
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by N8Dogg98 View Post
There is no question Corvette's perform well, but that doesn't change the fact that most are generally nothing more than "look at me" props for aging losers that have some spending money either before being broke again at retirement, or because they saved well for retirement.

Besides, why would you want a car that ages so poorly? The C4s have awful interiors that appear to have been made for a bad talking car TV show and the C5s now look like a kids Playmobile toy.
Ney, C5's are teh sexxors. Still my current vette favorite.
All brands, all makes have plenty of people that don't use them to potential. Mustangs even more so, since there are TONS more of them. It's my opinion that mustang owners are the biggest Douche bags of domestic autosports. I'd really put 75% of them at ricer level.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!