Thread: Conspiracy
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 07:21 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by big2bird View Post
Spin? You want spin? Your last post was here 4 months ago. I joined today. This is what YOU wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to make it clear to any new members, (Posers), looking to start trouble, that I was INVITED here by a moderator. Enkeivette personally linked this site and asked me to join and contribute.

People here to start trouble seem to be popping up all over the last few days and maybe they're the ones that need to be flushed. Right Keith?

I find it interesting that my last post is even a concern of yours, AND, that of mighty coincidence there have been a remarkable amount of new members all making their first posts in a derogatory manor towards ME, when you yourself claimed you joined to flush out a poser.

How exactly is anyone here posing...if you wouldn't mind explaining who exactly you were trying to flush out? Anyone who decided to join today to harass me is a poser because they didn't come here to play nice and contribute, which is what this forum is for.