View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 10:49 AM   #1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Seaport village is a fun spot. Assagios has the best deep dish pizza i've ever had. Being you're close to chicago I'm not sure you'll feel the same but still very good. Bellmont park is a fun free entry amusement park that has one of the oldest roller coasters in the country.

My ex-girlfriend and her family stayed at the Dana and loved it. Gaslamp district is definitely worth a trip, plenty of clubs, bars, restaurants there that adult oriented.

Text me your exact day and i'll see if I can make it down for some night time fun.
Thanks again for the tips Guy. We loved the Dana and Bellmont Park was great. We didn't actually venture into the park much and instead I took my 3 year old to see the ocean there on Mission Beach (awesome beach BTW).

We did go down to the Gaslamp district a few times and had some great food. There's a new place there called Barley Mash and the food was incredible, and it was fun to sample some local craft brews in there.

Other than that, we toured the USS Midway (awesome), we went to the SD Zoo (dumb as f**k on account of too many people... took us an hour to get into the zoo), Del Coronado was cool to see, and we checked out the Cabrillo monument. Finally, we ventured up to Carlsbad and took the kids to Legoland which was great.

All in all it was a good time hanging out with my family. I'd definitely go again and I really wish I lived in SD after spending some time there. It's so damn nice there compared to the shitty state of hockey.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MHS/Bullet Stage 2 NPI N/A Cams, PI Intake, Eibach pro-kit, Tokico blues, MM LCA's, MM FLSFC's, MAC UDP's, MAC o/r h-pipe, MAC cat-back, Steeda tri-ax shifter, FRPP 3.73 gears, FRPP Aluminum D/S, RAM HDX Clutch

1995 Chrysler New Yorker - DD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 Charger R/T - Wife's DD