View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 08:37 PM   #36
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
No, shes serving a "shut up and sit the fuck down," with a side of "ego deflater."
Well, at least there are appeals processes.

Say, does this mean you can actively practice law now, or do you need to do some other bullshit first? Question two, are you limited to what kinds of law you can practice?

Basically, if I want to start using you for basic K law stuff, you down? I pay big money, we're talking 5s, maybe even 10s of dollars an hour here!

BTW, I hate it with a passion for a huge set of reasons the most expensive attorneys we have to use are our anti-trust guys in DC. I think it's a $10k day retainer. They make millions . . .

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)