View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 01:34 AM   #26
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
You need to convince your wife to get an STI or an Evo. Its AWD so she wont get stuck, and powerful enough to get her unstuck out of the mud, or to get her away from thugs if they try to chase her down.

So ya, get an STI or an Evo, unless you dont care about your wifes safety.
My wife holds the world record for most speeding tickets in Hyndai Accent. She approaches the gas pedal as something more like a switch. At least she's not as bad as her mother who learned to drive from a Tokyo cab driver . . you really are only ever stopped, accelerating or decelerating and as long as there is a milometer of separation you're good . . . at speed.

Probably she'll keep the Miata for dry weather and I'm thinking to get the Blazer, possibly with a CNG conversion and carpool with my mom most of the time, Then when it's nasty, the wife takes the Blazer and we take the Wrangler or Cummins.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)