View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 09:28 AM   #9
I, Vettezuki

Dealers take advantage of customers precisely to the extent customers don't advocate their own interests. I'm not saying they aren't a bit slimey or tricky sometimes, but caveat emptor is still in effect. Anyway, that's not the issue here and isn't a relevant claim. It's not like cosmic justice for the times people got raked over the coals.

An expunged record means judicially erased. There maybe have been a failure to erase a record, and there may be time lapses between issuance and completion across all agencies, but expunged means gone legally. Period. Otherwise it would be an irrelevant concept. That's why people who have their records expunged run a pre-check BEFORE applying for a job where it will be checked, etc. Confirm.Confirm.Confirm.

But I am surprised the popo didn't go back to the person who made the false allegation. That's a serious nono.

If it makes you feel better he'll probably get the claim (minus the who knows how much attorney's fee). This is America. And if there's one thing we're good at other than spending money we don't have and blowing shit up, it's suing the shit out of each other and winning major "awards."

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)