View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 02:42 AM   #6
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Nah. Its fucking stressful as it is being stopped by police. Much less being arrested, hauled back to a station, finger printed, photographed and help in a cell until "someone" works out the situation. He will still need to explain for the rest of his life why he was arrested for GTA wether convicted or a mix up. Its still there, finger prints and booking photo are still there too. I hope he wins cause i'd be pissed too.
He was arrested on a false charge. 1) the dealer should be in fairly deep shit for making the false claim of theft 2) it can be fully expunged from his permanent record and never show up on any background check, cuz False charge!

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)