View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 11:02 AM   #1
I, Vettezuki

Default SOLD: 1998 5.2L 4WD Dodge Durango

$1,000 for Motorgen members only.

I'll put up pics later.

Interior is in very good condition.
Exterior is in good condition.
Chassis has about 180k miles. Engine and Trans about 70k miles.
Many brand new parts, including tires, A/C compressor, full list upon request.

Why $1k?
Front diff is exploded. You can drop this and have a 2wd right now, or it will cost you about $350 + labor to repair. After putting in about $5k (for which my mom was taken for a ride) on a bunch of new parts and repairs to prepare for across country trip, the A/C compressor froze and it popped a belt in the desert. She's had it and just wants it gone. I don't have the time or inclination to replace the diff right now, and just want to move it for her.

This could make a good cheap SUV for someone or the base for an off roader. If I didn't have my hands full with a million other things, I'd set this aside for a Motorgen 4WD, but I'm at my limit now.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)