Thread: had a meltdown
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 02:01 AM   #10
pain's fun, hit me again

Sounds like your number one issue is forums. I let them stress me out for a while too, it's the internet and even though there are real people posting you need to treat alot of them like thay dont exist.

Little example, forums are supposed to be fun and inviting and the moment it's not anymore then you need to bail on them, some people stop posting, some have their accounts deleted, and some go out with a blaze of glory. I chose the latter and have been banned at least 50 times from different forums. Guess what? I still sleep at night, my day still goes on and the world keeps revolving. Try laying off forums for a while(except motorgen of course, we're different here) and you'll notice your stress level goes down tremendously. Especially if you're working crazy hours, excessive posting keeps you from sleep. Non auto related hobbies help, everyone here has them. Many of us like to cook, exercise, shoot etc. Try going on a day trip, trust me, it helps.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!